Saturday

0019


Chibi SailorV by ~kuroitenshi13 on deviantART

A new day something new to talk about. There is a local con that is this weekend, two friends and I went though I ran into like 5 or so that I already knew. I ended up finding a few Sailormoon items, sadly the Sailormars Beauty Change doll from Stars they wanted $75 for which was a little too much for me for her, if it had been Moon or maybe Venus or Jupiter I would have thought about it more. I don't think they did the Outers. I did get a vol1 of Stars in Eng for $5, yes, $5! *laughs* I would have gotten vol2 if they had had it, I don't care about the rest. Though they did have almost a full set...missing like 3-4 vols. I also picked up the 2nd "flat" N.A Keychain of Venus which is why I picked her to put up. It's surprising what they will price things for if they have anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment